Pet Peeves.
0 likes [|reply]
18 Mar 2010, 00:57
love♥nik
*lolz* Hope that helps! :D
0 likes [|reply]
18 Mar 2010, 01:50
The Narnian Ninja
hah.yes!that worked! *headsmash* told you i was completely retarded when it comses to computers!lol
0 likes [|reply]
18 Mar 2010, 06:26
love♥nik
No problem babe. I was the same way starting out. ^_____^
0 likes [|reply]
14 Mar 2010, 22:45
.Blue Bella.
I have more!!!

People who take a baby trolley (with the capsule) when they have no baby with them! They are hard enough to come by without that!
Lateness! I have a friend who I have to LIE to about what time to get places so that we can leave/get somewhere on time!
People who bring their kids to your house and refuse to clean up after them after they've essentially destroyed the place!
Revving of ones car for NO REASON at 9pm at night... for 20 mins... grr
Not putting the toilet roll in the bin/leaving an empty toilet roll on the holder
People who talk loudly on the train to each other / on the phone / etc

0 likes [|reply]
14 Mar 2010, 23:08
*Forever Changing*
Hahahaha. I hate lateness, but my husband is ALWAYS late for EVERYTHING. So I lie to him too. We then get there on time :)
0 likes [|reply]
14 Mar 2010, 23:09
love♥nik
.... I don't get your 1st 1 at all Genes. Me thinking culture differences b/c I'm not quite sure what you mean by trolley and capsule. XD Baby trolley like a baby carriage/stroller? Though the hard to come thing is also confusing me.... XD
0 likes [|reply]
14 Mar 2010, 23:13
Transit
These:http://www.supermarket-trolleys.co.uk/0484_trolley_large.gif
0 likes [|reply]
14 Mar 2010, 23:15
love♥nik
OHHHHHH! Ok that makes much more sense. Thanks! :D
0 likes [|reply]
14 Mar 2010, 23:14
.Blue Bella.
It's a shopping trolley... with a capsule attached. To make shopping easier for those mums and dads who take their babies. They are designed for babies before they can sit in a trolley normally.

(google image... they don't come with those covers over the capsule, you can buy them if you want them... I just throw a blanket over... for hygiene reasons)
0 likes [|reply]
14 Mar 2010, 23:15
love♥nik
Yes yes I gets now. ^___^ We have those too; just... well actually Idk what we call them really. They're not very popular, most moms here just use the car seat if the baby's too small to sit up in the seat part.
0 likes [|reply]
16 Mar 2010, 17:13
Giggle
And people actually use those when they have no babies? What the heck? =P
0 likes [|reply]
16 Mar 2010, 21:32
.Blue Bella.
Yep! Usually if there is no baby in it, it is holding their handbag.
0 likes [|reply]
16 Mar 2010, 22:42
lithium layouts.
That toilet roll thing BUGS ME to no end... I swear I'm the only one of four siblings who actually changes the roll. One sibling in particular likes to be really obnoxious and leave ONE square of toilet paper left on the roll (so she won't have to change it, since it's technically not 'empty'). Even when that happens with me, I leave a new roll on top of the cistern so that the next person to use the toilet isn't stranded with only one square of toilet paper. xD
0 likes [|reply]
23 Mar 2010, 06:12
[mandie knickers]
OH! I hate that, too. I swear to god I'm the only damn person in this house who knows how to change it.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2010, 00:02
I'mStillTatartot
i hate when girls walk around chewing their gum like cows. especially girls with braces. if you say you chew like that because you have braces, then dont chew gum, because arent you supposed to avoid gum if you have braces anyway??? its not hot, it doesnt make you look hot, and it is disgusting.

and girls who are bigger than me and insist on wearing tight clothing, or nothing but a shirt and leggings. i am not that skinny, and i am not fat either, but i still feel self consious about wearing that kind of stuff.

and (by saying this does not in any way, make me racist) when the black people in my school walk around like they are all big shit when they really arent.
a black girl can walk around with a mini skirt and fuzzy hooker boots with a shirt that exposes everything but her nipples, and she is "sexy" but when a white girl does it she is a whore... puzzling...
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2010, 00:07
I'mStillTatartot
and one more thing that just came to me.

when people use incorrect grammar, DeCiDe To Do ThIs on their myspace, or rite lyke diz. itz annoyin, yo...
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2010, 00:12
*Forever Changing*
I have unfriended people on myspace because of that, I cannot even look at their status it annoys me so much.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2010, 00:14
*Forever Changing*
I thought of another one. When people ask what race my husband is, and I reply, he is hispanic. They say, oh, so he is a mexican, is he legal? No asshat, he isnt a Mexican, he is a Spanish-American, who is hispanic based upon racial groupings.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2010, 00:19
I'mStillTatartot
haha, you said asshat again >.<
0 likes [|reply]
16 Mar 2010, 07:52
jessi bear(:
my fiance gets that all the time and he's not even full spanish-american.. he has french, german, and a few other things i've forgotten ;D but because he has naturally tan skin, dark hair, and brown eyes, everyone thinks he's mexican. NO.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2010, 00:23
crazybeautiful;
bad grammar
inconsiderate drivers
people that talk about their significant other all the time [and i mean that is ALL they talk about]
people wearing skin tight clothes when they shouldn't be
people wearing clothes that don't cover anything
people that chew their gum loudly
people that smoke or talk on the phone in the drive thru [where i work]
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2010, 00:42
I'mStillTatartot
i am kinda guilty with talking about my girlfriend all the time. yes, i realize that some poeple dont think of her the same way i do, but it just seems to come out even when i try hard to avoid going on and on about her.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2010, 00:33
I'mStillTatartot
and another. when you are out with another couple, and they do nothing but make out with each other. especially when you dont have your boyfriend/girfriend along. makes me feel kinda third-wheelish.
0 likes [|reply]
16 Mar 2010, 22:45
lithium layouts.
Even better - in my first year university maths class, I was friends with a couple who would continuously make out. During the lecture. In full view of the lecturer and everyone else around them. It was actually quite distracting, so I'd always try to sit in front of rather than next to them.
0 likes [|reply]
15 Mar 2010, 00:37
I'mStillTatartot
this is more sport related.

when my team is playing another team that has a coach that will challenge anything that he doesnt like.

one time our tourny team played our rival, and we had a runner stealing second. the catcher threw the ball and tried to get her out, but she was clearly safe by a mile. but no, the visitors coach just had to challenge it. then threw a fit when the ump called it safe anyway...

nimrod, learn to coach.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends