Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » General Discussion
Page:  1  2 
Casey Anthony: Guilty or Not?
0 likes [|reply]
12 Mar 2010, 10:21
KerriBlue
I don't know what the hard evidence to support that she killed her daughter. Regardless of that tho, I think she is guilty of something. The thing that I hated seeing (all over the Dr Phil show...because thats really my only source on the topic, as well as google search) was that, if I remember correctly, there were photo's of Casey out drinking at a bar and partying with friends at the time that she claimed to be "out looking for her daughter". I'm not a mother, but if my daughter was missing and I was trying to find her, I wouldn't stop to go and have a drink. Hell - I wouldn't eat, sleep, or think of anything else until I found my child. Also, for a very long time she kept "playing games" with the police, she'd refuse to talk, she'd lead the police on wild goose chases, she'd say one thing and then say the complete opposite the next day, worst of all, she never seemed be overcome with emotion in anyway - she was very composed but TOO composed? I don't think thats the word I want, but there was like - not light behind her eyes, she was far too vacant.

Maybe she didn't kill her daughter (maybe she did, on purpose or by accident), but she did contribute by massively screwing around for so long.

I think guilty or not, that girl/woman is seriously messed up she has some serious psychological issues, maybe PPD, perhaps something else, but there has got to be something not quite right going on in her head!

As for her parents, I think she told them what happened and now they're back-tracking. The were (again, if I remember correctly) they seemed so helpful to the police and they were honest and upfrotn and then all of a sudden something just shifted, something changed and it was just vvvvvvvvvverrry odd.

Anyway - thats my two cents.
0 likes [|reply]
12 Mar 2010, 20:37
jessi bear(:
you do remember correctly - there are pictures everywhere of her in different clubs, happy as could be. it makes me sick. and i also agree with you about her parents. they know something, i'd bet money on it.
0 likes [|reply]
13 Mar 2010, 00:59
Miss
how can she NOT be guilty? she never even called the cops to report her daughter missing, the grandparents called after what, a month? (i think) a mother who CARED would not be out partying at clubs and crap while her child is missing.
0 likes [|reply]
13 Mar 2010, 02:30
sincerely me♥
Guilty. If she waited a MONTH to call the cops, saying she was out looking for her daughter herself.. then having pictures surface of her out drinking? Ugh, If I lost my daughter I would be in a panic, calling the cops RIGHT away. Not wait a damn month. I also wouldn't take the time to go out for a few drinks either. God, she disgusts me.
0 likes [|reply]
14 Mar 2010, 20:01
queenbutterfly
Guilty. Seriously, I agree with everyone. She is so guilty.
0 likes [|reply]
16 Mar 2010, 00:53
Mami 2 ♥ 1
she is guilty in my opinion and if she isnt someone did one helluva good job framing.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends