Search
Not Logged In
Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » In The News
Page:  1  2 
Flu Shot Girl - Desiree Jennings is CURED.
0 likes [|reply]
19 Feb 2010, 02:23
Sypha Belnades
LOL, called it from the start. Maybe I should start scamming people for a living, since there's way too many gullible motherfuckers who can be suckered into believing that vaccines are murder shots and capitalism is the best economic system and will always result in prosperity.
0 likes [|reply]
19 Feb 2010, 02:25
Sypha Belnades
also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lLqqR2pcws
0 likes [|reply]
19 Feb 2010, 03:42
Makayla
Now I don't feel so bad about laughing my ass off at the remix video of her dancing to "walk it out". Here is the youtube link if anyone is interested. We should all go have a good laugh at her now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30_FRMTZwIo

There's some other remixes with different songs that will probably be on the sidebar but this one was my favorite. ;D
0 likes [|reply]
19 Feb 2010, 11:33
lithium layouts.
BUMP.
0 likes [|reply]
21 Feb 2010, 00:36
lithium layouts.
BUMP.
0 likes [|reply]
21 Feb 2010, 03:11
Zombie Steve
Bloop Owner
This isn't necessarily fake. And it isn't entirely impossible for a shot to cause the symptoms to arise in a person because of another disease they have.

There is probably an underlying cause here that the flu shot exacerbated.
0 likes [|reply]
21 Feb 2010, 04:04
Chris
This would be a bit more believable if it weren't for the fake-Australian accent.
0 likes [|reply]
21 Feb 2010, 04:42
lithium layouts.
I don't know... you're right in that there is a slim possibility that some ingredients in the flu shot could have exacerbated an underlying condition. But it is such an unusual and rare presentation that I react with skepticism towards the whole thing, especially judging from the stark contrast in her behaviour before and after she was 'discovered' by the cameras. The fact that she was healed from her unusual neurological symptoms after a mere forty-eight hours of alternative treatments is also extremely dubious to me. Dystonia, which was her diagnosis, takes on many forms, from focal (less severe) to generalised (most severe). Even the focal dystonia (involving a very small group of muscles, such as the hand, mouth or voicebox) takes many years to heal, if it ever does, and the treatment does not ever involve the use of a hypobaric chamber, but rather an extremely long, often lifelong, course of specific medications.

If the possibility you pose were correct, it would mean that assuming that the flu shot CAUSED her debilitating disorder is wrong, and would lead many to erroneously believing that the risk is there for themselves or their children, when they probably don't have an underlying condition. And THAT is my main problem with this whole thing - people refusing to vaccinate solely as a result of Deriree's case, hoax or not.
0 likes [|reply]
21 Feb 2010, 05:12
lithium layouts.
I'm not, by the way, saying that she faked the whole thing (although she may well have). She may have truly suffered during the time she was experiencing the symptoms. But she may well have been so worried and anxious about the initial flu-like symptoms she experienced in the few days following the vaccination (which are relatively common and usually harmless once they run their course) that she worked herself into this state; this is one possibility for the 'psychogenic', rather than 'vaccine-caused', theory (as in it wasn't caused by the actual organic components of the vaccine, but rather by her thoughts/feelings regarding it). Another is that the symptoms have since clearly subsided, and she now leads a pretty close-to-normal life (if it was truly vaccine-caused, her condition would probably be irreversible).

Also, I hope this whole thing doesn't belittle those out there who truly suffer from dystonia.
0 likes [|reply]
21 Feb 2010, 04:52
lithium layouts.
Here's an interesting link.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends