Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » Techie Talk
Page:  1  2 
iPad
0 likes [|reply]
29 Jan 2010, 23:31
Lauren.
If you wanted it for an e-reader, I'd definitely just..go buy an e-reader. The iPad doesn't have an e-ink screen, only an LCD screen, therefore will be more difficult on your eyes and isn't meant to be used for someone who is an avid reader and would use it for that purpose.

(Says here.)
0 likes [|reply]
30 Jan 2010, 00:49
Acid Fairy
Ahh, well then, they definitely need to sex up the current eReaders on the market then!
0 likes [|reply]
30 Jan 2010, 01:53
Beautiful Lies
Nook = Sex.

It's so sleek and just overall looks amazing. I'm pleased with mine :).

And I don't have to pay for 3G coverage :D.
0 likes [|reply]
30 Jan 2010, 01:56
& skull.
anything apple makes is over priced. i only bought an ipod once they got a lot cheaper [as in before they released the newest one].
0 likes [|reply]
30 Jan 2010, 02:01
Acid Fairy
True. That's why I stuck with my mini and then my nano for forever. Then they brought out the 80GB classic and I couldn't resist. Also, I took my nano back to the shop and claimed it had died, so they gave me the classic as long as I paid the difference ;D
0 likes [|reply]
30 Jan 2010, 02:23
& skull.
before my ipod i had cheaper mp3 players, but ipods are just more widely used so the software's not as annoying or buggy. but i still didn't want to pay a ridiculous amount. i had my old nano for ages, then i gave it to my brother and got the newest version.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends