Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » In The News
Page:  1  2 
Tila Tequila Preggo with Brothers Baby?
0 likes [|reply]
8 Jan 2010, 08:23
.Blue Bella.
Pretty rich based on the ignorance of your previous comments. Back in your box now.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jan 2010, 20:43
Chris
Well it's a good thing that you seem to know Tila personally to be able to make that kind of judgment.

Anyway, she won't have to assume any responsibility after the pregnancy as it's not her child.
0 likes [|reply]
6 Jan 2010, 19:18
Oprah Noodlemantra
TV can do pretty interesting things, like make you look like a dumbass. And she's got a tiny frame, so what? I've got friends smaller than her, and they're completely healthy. You don't know her personally, so who can say she won't be a great surrogate?
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jan 2010, 19:35
Acid Fairy
I'd definitely be a surrogate for someone who I cared about.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jan 2010, 19:52
♥Cam'sMommy
I think I would be a surrogate for my sister if she wanted another baby in the future. She had her tubes tied, so I would do it for her.
0 likes [|reply]
7 Jan 2010, 21:02
Jessica [Private]
Isn't that something you can get reversed?
0 likes [|reply]
8 Jan 2010, 08:24
.Blue Bella.
It can be, but doesn't always mean that you can still have a baby. My mother had hers reversed and after 2 years they ended up having to do IVF.
0 likes [|reply]
8 Jan 2010, 12:51
♥Cam'sMommy
It can be, but her last pregnancy was very difficult for her and she had a LOT of problems and had a very traumatic healing process with her c-section. Along with that, her final child (a boy - now 6 months old) was born with a very rare and aggressive cancer that has thus far left him paralyzed from the ankles down. He also has trouble moving bowels and has to have miralax in every bottle to help him pass stool. She said even if she could have another baby, she wouldnt herself because of this. Currently he is set up for surgery on his large tumor on his spine and we are hoping that after his trip to NYC for surgery and radiation treatments, he will be healed, God willing. Thats why I said if she ever wanted a baby again, I would do it for her gladly! She is a great person and a great mom to 3 great kids!
0 likes [|reply]
8 Jan 2010, 21:07
Jessica [Private]
Oh that poor boy :(
I'm so sorry to hear that.
I'll definitely be keeping him in my prayers!
0 likes [|reply]
8 Jan 2010, 21:38
♥Cam'sMommy
Yeah he has had a really rough time. Chemo until he is almost a year and a half, radiation for 3 months, and surgery. Its no fun, plus TONS of physical therapy to try and get his feet working again...

Thank you for your prayers!

He has a website if you want to check it out

www.caringbridge.org/visit/nathanmoran
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jan 2010, 21:00
Tracie
I would do this in a heartbeat for my SIL and brother.
0 likes [|reply]
8 Jan 2010, 14:44
.Amber.
This was actually something discussed between my SIL and myself for her and her husband. She ended up getting pregnant with special diet - but .. I'd have done it in a heartbeat.
0 likes [|reply]
10 Jan 2010, 21:37
.Ban.Ignorance.
in the case that I can not reproduce my best friend will be our surrogate.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jan 2010, 19:43
Madeline Rain
i used to say that the only reason I'd ever get over my aversion for all things pregnancy is if my sister couldn't have babies and really wanted them. She has one already, so I get to keep all my body parts intact, thank gawd!
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jan 2010, 20:35
foreverglow
Man, I'm so glad this isn't what I thought it was. Incest is not best. hahaha.
0 likes [|reply]
6 Jan 2010, 15:53
immortalized artiste
I know right. Way to make the headline seem totally dirty when it's completely harmless.
0 likes [|reply]
5 Jan 2010, 23:56
prettylittlekitty
For her to do that.... I dont think I would trust her. She just seems nasty and too much of a party girl. But if my brother asked me to do it for him and his wife I would do it in a heartbeat. As I would for my best friends too.
0 likes [|reply]
6 Jan 2010, 17:19
Makayla
I would do this for someone close to me if I knew they would be great parents. I have actually thought of doing it for complete strangers before. But of course, I would have to get to know them first. I'm not just going to bring a child into the world for someone I know nothing about.

I think Tila is great for doing this. I just hope she steers clear from alcohol & drugs, eats healthy, and takes it easy on the partying while pregnant.
0 likes [|reply]
7 Jan 2010, 04:37
Greta Garbage
Bloop Community Organizer
I saw a thing on Tila Tequila this morning on E! News. Casey Johnson died and she was Tila's fiance'. There was NO mention of her being a surrogate for her brother. Hmm...
0 likes [|reply]
7 Jan 2010, 17:00
Mary Magdelene
http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/TV/12/21/tila.tequila.surrogate.mom/index.html
0 likes [|reply]
11 Jan 2010, 06:02
Betch.
I'd absolutely do this for a friend, not too sure about a family member lol. Being that it's a family member would kinda weird me out but if they had no one else to turn to, i'd do it. If a good friend asked me, I'd do it in a heartbeat.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends