Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » In The News
Page:  1 
Wii music games
0 likes [|reply]
29 Dec 2009, 11:42
~RedFraggle~
I'm thinking of buying some music games for my Wii with some money I got for Christmas. I love Singstar, but it isn't produced for Wii, and I also love Rock Band, but it's just so expensive!

So is Rock Band really worth the money? And is it worth getting the Beatles version? What about Guitar Hero? And has anyone tried any of the Wii singing games like You Sing or We Sing?
0 likes [|reply]
29 Dec 2009, 17:43
Chris
Well you only really need to buy the entire Rock Band set up once. Keep in mind, though, that the Rock Band and the Guitar Hero drums are different and you'll have to buy them separately. Rock Band is totally worth the money, then you can by Rock Band 2 alone, just the disc. The Beatles version I would get only if I were a Beatles fan. And I am, but I like their slow songs (Yesterday, Let It Be) which the game has none of.
0 likes [|reply]
29 Dec 2009, 17:44
Chris
Also, Rock Band > Guitar Hero. The interface is more user friendly, and it tends to have more popular songs. Guitar Hero has all the metal and stuff.
0 likes [|reply]
30 Dec 2009, 06:50
Makayla
Guitar Hero didn't have a lot of songs I liked. Plus it doesn't even judge you on how well you sing (like your pitch for one). It just judges if you sing the lyrics on time and hold the note no matter how horrible it sounds. Believe me because my cousin has the scratchiest voice I've heard & did better than I did with it.
0 likes [|reply]
29 Dec 2009, 12:23
Dreamer ♥
I am a guitar hero fan through and through im afraid so i would say that lol! I have also got lips for the xbox which is great fun for parties!
0 likes [|reply]
29 Dec 2009, 15:56
~Sheeniki~
I love Guitar Hero And I Have Disney Sing it And it is ok... I want to try the other singing games
0 likes [|reply]
29 Dec 2009, 18:14
Dreamer ♥
I want a disney sing song game lol! I love all things disney lol!
0 likes [|reply]
30 Dec 2009, 05:41
*Desolate Angel*
I just got Karaoke Revolution for the wii for Christmas. My mom got it for me because I love to sing and I have like, every karaoke revolution for ps2. Lol. It is pretty good. It just sucks that it only has a certain amount of songs. Lol
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends