How long someone stays on your page.
0 likes [|reply]
21 Dec 2009, 22:55
♥Cam'sMommy
in your own opinion...
0 likes [|reply]
21 Dec 2009, 23:02
Chris
lol In my opinion? Go and demand comments on your next entry, see how many comments you get.
0 likes [|reply]
22 Dec 2009, 12:57
♥Cam'sMommy
No, like I said, I dont DEMAND comments. Why are you being so rude? I thought I was allowed to VOICE MY OPINIONS, and not be HARASSED for it. Gosh...you are quite the rude person arent you. You just WANT something to argue about. Are you my father? He does that...
0 likes [|reply]
22 Dec 2009, 16:36
Chris
There is quite a difference between a discussion on the internet and HARASSMENT that I think you should look up somewhere. Like, nothing I am doing is even in the same ballpark as harassment.

Anyway, the point I've been trying to make is that comments are not required to be courteous. They're the reader's business. Not yours. If your diary is public, you shouldn't expect comments from anyone, but appreciate the ones that you get.
0 likes [|reply]
22 Dec 2009, 17:53
♥Cam'sMommy
well, its not public. Its private for the most part. Thank you. I am done discussing this with you.
0 likes [|reply]
22 Dec 2009, 17:57
Chris
Well then I quite frankly don't see what you're complaining about.
0 likes [|reply]
22 Dec 2009, 17:58
♥Cam'sMommy
I wasnt complaining, I was just trying to make my point clear. Gosh.
0 likes [|reply]
21 Dec 2009, 23:31
Doc
Ok... first off... I was replying to Chris. And second, I was referrng to those that do have xtra and abuse it by demanding comments. No where did your earlier post say you demanded them, so why would you think I said you did? Sorry if you thought it was about you. It wasn't meant to be.
0 likes [|reply]
21 Dec 2009, 22:52
♥Cam'sMommy
Unless its free...I cant. I dont have the XTRA money to get xtra. I am not going to waste money on bloop Xtra when I am already on friends only.
0 likes [|reply]
25 Dec 2009, 20:42
valerieeeee
what's the difference between picture entries and regular entries? why do picture entries require a comment but regular entries don't?
0 likes [|reply]
25 Dec 2009, 21:22
♥Cam'sMommy
my regular entries are more for my own personal writings and ramblings, but the pics I am SHARING with my friends and I like to have their input on my photos, especially the ones of my child. It is just something A LOT of us do as parents.
0 likes [|reply]
21 Dec 2009, 17:14
Laurarose
Wouldnt the timer reset when u left a comment though?
0 likes [|reply]
21 Dec 2009, 18:20
Makayla
I don't think it would serve much purpose but make drama. There's been times where I actually fell asleep with my browser on & I might be on someone's entry all night. Or get distracted and walk away with it up.
0 likes [|reply]
21 Dec 2009, 22:16
♥My4Kids
I agree, Im easily distracted, with 3 kids sometimes my computer could sit with a page open for an hr or 2 lol
0 likes [|reply]
22 Dec 2009, 02:30
*Forever Changing*
I dont see why there is so much obsession with comments/who's viewed it anyway. The only time, I have said if you dont leave me a comment you will be blocked, is when I had a leak on my favs entries, and all the people who commented me, and let me know they didnt do it (or they did do it and it wouldnt happen again) were left on. If you are a good enough blooper/friend, and you have something worth while to say you will get comments. I have many lurkers, and I appreciate them, because when the real problems happen I ALWAYS get notes that say "I dont ever comment but I have been reading you for a long time and my advice is...."

I guess what I am saying is, this isnt highschool, although it basically has that mentality, if you dont get comments, maybe that person has nothing to say and you should just be happy they read it.

As fas as the whole "how long someone has viewed it" Honestly, how is it your business if they clicked on the entry just to clear it off ther favs? I do that A LOT. And my favs arent some comment Nazis who say "comment or die". Just be happy they clicked on your page at all.

Just my two cents.
0 likes [|reply]
22 Dec 2009, 03:16
Chris
The way I see it: If your diary is public or at least members only, then it's no longer your business who is viewing your diary. If you don't want someone viewing your diary, block them or fix your privacy settings.

Who's Viewed It is a massive convenience for you guys, not something you should feel entitled to.
0 likes [|reply]
22 Dec 2009, 06:14
.Blue Bella.
I don't even think it's their business if they are members only to be honest. If they want to control comments and who is viewing they should go FO and bugger off :P
0 likes [|reply]
22 Dec 2009, 08:04
Jessica [Private]
Thats what iiiiii do :P

Not so much comments, obviously. But I don't like the creepy lurkers ;D
0 likes [|reply]
24 Dec 2009, 21:34
love♥nik
I haven't had it for months now since I don't have xtra anymore and it's not a bother at all. I miss the selection of stars the most. xD
0 likes [|reply]
24 Dec 2009, 22:14
Chris
Yeah, the only reason I get Xtra is for my star. :P
0 likes [|reply]
22 Dec 2009, 13:15
EiSAK
Okay, okay, you guys got me. I totally agree with you now. Obviously it would be a bad idea and bring drama since even the SUGGESTION of it alone got people bickering at each other for three pages lol. Entertaining, though.
0 likes [|reply]
22 Dec 2009, 14:03
*Forever Changing*
I dont think we are bickering at all, maybe its just me, but I see it as a very friendly debate. I have seen MUCH worse here on Bloop.
0 likes [|reply]
22 Dec 2009, 19:49
Doc
Agreed. I think people tend to take this way too seriously. It is a forum where people are going to disagree and debate things, as what happened. If everyone shared the same opinions and did not voice different ones, this would be a rather boring world to live in.
0 likes [|reply]
24 Dec 2009, 22:26
Doc
We make drama out of just saying hello. :P haha
0 likes [|reply]
26 Dec 2009, 13:19
lithium layouts.
HOW DARE YOU?!?! *faceslap*
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends