[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » In The News
Page:  1  2 
HIV Man Injects Sleeping Wife With Own Blood
0 likes [|reply]
7 Dec 2009, 14:19
chelseaz
That's awful!

And I agree with jessica. it seems like he had to have been cheating on her to get HIV in the first place.
0 likes [|reply]
7 Dec 2009, 18:52
Acid Fairy
Not necessarily. He may have been cheating on her, but he could have contracted it via a blood transfusion or doing intravenous drugs.
0 likes [|reply]
7 Dec 2009, 18:39
Acid Fairy
I read that a few days ago. What a prick. He obviously wasn't thinking of his kids when he did this was he?!
0 likes [|reply]
8 Dec 2009, 02:35
Eat Yellow Snow
WTF!!! That is so fucked up!!!
0 likes [|reply]
8 Dec 2009, 02:39
Eat Yellow Snow
My question is, how did he contract it in the 1st place?
0 likes [|reply]
8 Dec 2009, 11:22
*~Loving You~*
Sick! That poor woman!
0 likes [|reply]
9 Dec 2009, 09:19
proxymoron
Haha. Oh yes, I frequently jump into bed with people who try to kill me. Keeps life exciting.

What an idiot.
0 likes [|reply]
10 Dec 2009, 19:44
DivaAshley
Disgusting.
0 likes [|reply]
7 Dec 2009, 02:38
mo0se
I read about this about an hour ago. That man is sick and twisted to think infexting his wife will make her want sex!
0 likes [|reply]
7 Dec 2009, 03:04
Rhapsody
I am not saying what he did was okay because it's not like he gave her herpes or something managable... but I can see where he would have gotten his logic. I mean, they were happy enough to move their family to a new country, then when she found out he was HIV+ suddenly he wasn't good enough for her. Yeah, if I were her I would be scared to contract the disease as well, but he really had to be hurting to live with someone who loved him until he got sick. I could see why he would want her to be "equal" with him so they could get back to their old lives. But at the same time, of course, he gave her a deadly disease in the process which is where he went WAY wrong.
0 likes [|reply]
7 Dec 2009, 17:46
Estella
See, I can see that element. It's sick and twisted, but I see how it would work. But the logic that someone will want to have sex with you after you've infected them with a deadly disease makes no sense at all. Sex is surely based on attraction - if someone has just infected you with a deadly disease, you will not feel attracted to them. You'll feel angry. You won't want to go near them.

I also don't think there is evidence that she thinks he's not good enough for her. She stayed with him. She simply didn't have sex with him - which, well, makes sense under the circumstances and has nothing to do with not being good enough. A truly loving husband would have made sure he didn't have sex with his wife because he would not want to infect her. He would put her life before his own sexual desires.
0 likes [|reply]
7 Dec 2009, 03:34
.love.struck.
Wow, that is insane. He infected her with an infectious disease just so she would have sex with him! That is murder. Did he think about their children? Not only do they have a father who is HIV positive, but now a mother too. He should be tried and sent to prison.
0 likes [|reply]
7 Dec 2009, 04:36
ťOliviaŤ
Omfg. That's sick and that man deserves more than 14 years.
0 likes [|reply]
7 Dec 2009, 04:51
& skull.
what he did was sick, but surely they could have used condoms? what i want to know is why she stayed anywhere near him after catching him holding a syringe full of blood.
0 likes [|reply]
7 Dec 2009, 17:47
Estella
I dunno - condoms break. They are not fully reliable. I would think it foolish to take that risk.
0 likes [|reply]
7 Dec 2009, 18:45
Acid Fairy
I wouldn't have sex with an HIV+ person even with a condom. I wouldn't want to take the risk.
0 likes [|reply]
7 Dec 2009, 06:14
Azkabound
...I feel bad that the first thing that came to mind was that South Park episode. Ahem.

But really, this is truly sick. He couldn't be happy that his wife and children were clean, could he? No. I'm sure there could have been ways for them to safely have sex that didn't require making her 'the same' as himself. Seriously, it's just a tad messed up to do something like that. 14 years though? That's all?
0 likes [|reply]
7 Dec 2009, 10:25
Laurarose
another guy did this to his ex to slowly kill her :-(
0 likes [|reply]
8 Dec 2009, 02:18
an empty frame.
That is fucking messed up!!
0 likes [|reply]
8 Dec 2009, 09:19
Lunar Sea
Mostly I think it's really sad and tragic on both their parts - obviously for the woman whose life is now severely diminished, but also for the man who clearly wasn't getting the emotional support he needed (and I mean professional emotional support, not from his wife, but rather from a medical system) having contracted such an illness. HIV is such a scary disease. It must have taken real desperation and utter disconnection from reality on his part to go through with it - as others have mentioned, infecting her was hardly going to improve their sex life.
0 likes [|reply]
8 Dec 2009, 16:34
Estella
Yeah, I do agree there. It sounds like he was very emotionally disturbed and may have developed some psychiatric symptoms - just the whole lack of logic thing. If he'd had appropriate professional support, things may have been very different. He sounds like he was really desperate. Not that this makes it okay - but yeah, clearly he was very disturbed.
0 likes [|reply]
8 Dec 2009, 11:34
SugarNSpice Surveys
UGH. I read this article this morning and it made me sick to my stomach. What the HELL is wrong with people? Seriously. It's like this world just gets sicker every day. It's actually really sad and depressing to think about it. I feel so bad for his wife and kids, though. No, I don't feel sorry for him. He didn't have to go and do that shit to his wife just to get her to stay with him and have sex with him. Like, how is she going to want to have sex with him now, anyway? Most likely she will be disgusted and not want to be with him.
0 likes [|reply]
11 Dec 2009, 02:30
YourFavoriteMistake
It's considered attempted myes if you know who infected you, you can press charges.y daughter's father gave it to me and my sister practically begged me to press charges or let her kill him. I decided to let karma & fate handle it and he's now dead :-) hopefully this woman will recieve therapy and appropriate treatment and a lot of love and support from her family. Her husband deserves his own lethal injection.

I think someone also mention previously that you can't die from HIV/AIDS and cancer is more of a killer. This is as much a an ilness as cancer that weakens and breaksdown your body and it's systems that can/will eventually lead to death.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends