Your Username:
Your Password:

[ sign up | recover ]

Discussion Forums » General Discussion
OCD? Tics?? Please Help Me, I don't know what el
0 likes [|reply]
25 Nov 2009, 08:18
Talk Nerdy 2 Me
I can't hide behind anything in a doc office... they will know who I am & they will see me in a state of panic and anxiety. That scares me, to be judged like that. Scares me, makes me feel so low. Here, I can hide behind my flat screen monitor & post and read without that fear.

Who is a doctor?
0 likes [|reply]
25 Nov 2009, 08:20
Chris
Red Frag, and also, that makes you an idiot, excuse the rudeness.

If you think you're sick, but afraid of what a doctor will think of you, then it's on you. This is all the help you're going to find from a forum thread on the internet.
0 likes [|reply]
25 Nov 2009, 08:22
Talk Nerdy 2 Me
No offense to Red but she doesn't come across as being very "doctor" like. Mishy has been far more helpful than Red. How am I an idiot? You are rude, and I will not excuse you for it.
0 likes [|reply]
25 Nov 2009, 08:22
Talk Nerdy 2 Me
*How am I an "idiot"?
0 likes [|reply]
25 Nov 2009, 08:23
Chris
"I am a troll, please ignore me and don't bump the thread anymore."

k.
0 likes [|reply]
25 Nov 2009, 08:28
Talk Nerdy 2 Me
Move on Anon, as I am beginning to see that you are the troll. You have said nothing here that could indicate that your intentions are to help therefore you have become nothing more than a waste of space. Go spread your pixels elsewhere.
0 likes [|reply]
25 Nov 2009, 18:16
~RedFraggle~
I don't think you understand what a troll is...
0 likes [|reply]
25 Nov 2009, 18:23
Talk Nerdy 2 Me
Actually, I do.
0 likes [|reply]
25 Nov 2009, 18:24
~RedFraggle~
Well then you'll know that Anonymous Source can't possibly be a troll. :P
0 likes [|reply]
25 Nov 2009, 18:26
Talk Nerdy 2 Me
Moving on.
0 likes [|reply]
25 Nov 2009, 18:15
~RedFraggle~
Lol. What does someone have to do to be "doctor like"? :-/

Maybe I don't sound 'doctor like' because I am a doctor and therefore am being professional and will not give you a medical diagnosis or advice over the internet, and am telling you to speak to your own doctor face to face. Any genuine, professional doctor would do the same thing. Just as a professional doctor tells people the TRUTH (i.e. that smoking could be making the problem worse) even if they don't want to hear it.
0 likes [|reply]
25 Nov 2009, 08:21
Talk Nerdy 2 Me
I feel that I can get an unbiased opinion here vs talking to a doctor face to face. Also, I have not had many good encounters with "good" doctors.
0 likes [|reply]
25 Nov 2009, 18:12
~RedFraggle~
Unbiased but also quite possibly incorrect.
0 likes [|reply]
25 Nov 2009, 18:12
~RedFraggle~
Why do you need to hide? The best way for a doctor to help you is by them seeing you, and seeing your symptoms first hand (or at least asking you more questions about them). It's not making a judgement, it's making a medical diagnosis. A medical diagnosis can NOT be made by anyone on the internet. And believe me, doctors see FAR more embarrassing things than a movement disorder or anxiety!
0 likes [|reply]
25 Nov 2009, 18:09
~RedFraggle~
Lol. There's no such thing as 'excess smoke'... your lungs aren't intended to have ANY smoke in them. And it doesn't matter how much you exhale, you're still seriously harming your body. For you to get the pleasurable effects of smoking the drug has to reach your brain, to reach your brain it has to be absorbed by the blood... and to be absorbed by the blood it has to pass through your lungs. If you're getting effects, you're exposing your body (expecially your heart, lungs and vascular system) to harmful chemicals.

And it sounds as if the smoking may trigger your movements too, which is another good reason to stop.
0 likes [|reply]
25 Nov 2009, 09:10
KerriBlue
Awww RedFraggle, your no longer qualified to be a doctor because you don't sound like a doctor.

In all honesty, I don't usually think people on these forums are that stupid (okay, thats a lie, I've seen one or two) But Talk Nerdy, you fall into my dumbass category. I'm cruel to be kind, deal with it. Bloop does not consist of a pannel of doctors, to be honest, I don't think some of these people would be able to tell the difference between a sleeping person and a dead person.

RedFraggle has said, probably more than once, that she doesn't wish to offer medical advice to every single person with a cough on bloop. Which is understandable. Yet she offered her thoughts anyway, which you threw back at her. You asked for help, yes, She offered it to you and yet you don't want to listen.

Like I said, bloop isn't a pannel of doctors or experts, if you too damn embarassed to go to a freaking doctor, then do something more productive than troll around on bloop forums. FREAKING E-MAIL OR PHONE A REAL DOCTOR. There - problem solved (sort of). E-mailing a doctor means you don't need to show your face, you can hide behind your freaking computer and get some answers. That way, you get a diagnosis and not bloop opinions.

OR alternatively - GO TO A FREAKING DOCTOR PEOPLE. It's their job to be professional and understanding, they don't care if your growing a second head, or if you walk backwards with watermelons for shoes. They care about doing their job as professionally as possible. If you walk in - they aren't going to roll around on the floor laughing at you - and if they do - you're probably not in a doctors office.

Oh and too everyone else I've probably pissed off with this reply, eh, I'm going to tread on peoples toes. Whatever. This isn't a doctors office. And the only doctor on bloop (that I know of anyway) offered her opinion. Now it's up to "Talk Nerdy" to go get a FREAKING DOCTORS DIAGNOSIS and stop wasting perfectly good bloop forum space.

Thank you and good night.

Please leave your hate comments below :D
0 likes [|reply]
25 Nov 2009, 09:13
KerriBlue
Oh and if you want an "unbiased" opinion. Go to a doctor and then go to a Naturopath.
0 likes [|reply]
25 Nov 2009, 09:23
Talk Nerdy 2 Me
"if you want an "unbiased" opinion. Go to a doctor" Doctor doesn't mean legally obligated to be unbiased to their patients.. as I have stated before, I have not had very many good experiences with doctors.
0 likes [|reply]
25 Nov 2009, 18:19
~RedFraggle~
And people on the internet ARE legally obligated to be unbiased?!

If you've had a bad experience, see a different doctor. Although, is it possible that your 'bad experiences' are in fact just doctors telling you something you don't want to hear (as I did earlier)?
0 likes [|reply]
25 Nov 2009, 18:25
Talk Nerdy 2 Me
I have seen many doctors... not just one or 2 or 3. I am not afraid of the truth. I do not ignore what a doctor says just because I "don't want to hear it".
0 likes [|reply]
25 Nov 2009, 09:22
Talk Nerdy 2 Me
I read maybe 6 words of your so called "reply", yawned, & clicked on the little [x] in the corner. Im sorry but your words are not worth reading. Obviously you have not read this thread, otherwise you wouldn't have wasted your time posting something so stupid.
0 likes [|reply]
25 Nov 2009, 09:27
KerriBlue
Your ignorance must be bliss.
0 likes [|reply]
25 Nov 2009, 09:40
Talk Nerdy 2 Me
No, no bliss here. I will not waste my time on people like you though. Ignorance or not, I do not see my choosing not to infest my brain with your demented, thoughts & opinions as being ignorant. I don't like rude people. You are rude & immature, & to be quite honest I did not feel that I should have to put up with your abuse, therefore I chose not to read your 1st post. Period. Now, stop trolling & go submit an entry or perhaps you could do something productive?
0 likes [|reply]
25 Nov 2009, 09:43
KerriBlue
No, thanks. I'm quite happy here. But thank you for the suggestion.
0 likes [|reply]
25 Nov 2009, 09:43
Talk Nerdy 2 Me
I bet you are. Troll.
This thread is locked, unable to reply
Online Friends
Offline Friends